Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Tuesday 01

Tuesday already. I'm counting sleeps until Darrin's home. August 31st in the morning I think.

The little pouch appears to be happy. I'm on blended/puree/full liquids so I'm given a lot but can only eat about 1/2 of what is recommended before I'm full.

This morning I had 1/2 a hard boiled egg with cheese and a few mashed potatoes. Snack was a fruit juice popsicle and some chocolate mousse. Lunch was mashed potatoes with some pureed chili - it was incredible. I ate a little too fast though so my stomach wasn't happy.

I had an appointment and took my ice water bottle in with me. Have managed to get in 600 mL of G2 and about the same in water. Pretty good, says I.

I'm still a little tired, not sure if it's from the surgery or body healing or in my head, but the need for naps is there. Likely a little of each.

Supper was supposed to be pork, but i'm going to blend some chicken and have it with ... can you guess? Mashed potatoes, of course!! LOL Some cheese on top for extra protein and we'll be good to go.

One word of advice - don't use chicken broth as a liquid to blend your chicken. It makes a disgusting wad. A little mayo or salad dressing works wonders.

No comments:

Post a Comment