Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Buying Stuff

Bought some Iso-Flex protein powder last night. It's quite palatable and so works for me. I haven't tried it by itself with milk or water; thought I'd save that for desperation. I also bought new plates, smaller cutlery, 2 water bottles (need one with the shaker now), some Gas-X strips (hope 40 is enough) and a new housecoat (butt freakin' ugly). List is made and I'll start packing on the weekend. Still have a couple things to buy, but nothing major.

I'm able to get my smoothies up to 20 g of protein, however right now I'm not finishing them. It's quite a large smoothie - probably 1 1/2 cups - so I don't think that's a biggie. I'm going to try to get that same amount into a little smoothie, but I think that will be a challenge. I'm using protein powder and greek yogurt as my main protein right now. I've got to get reading more to learn about different "meals".

I finished typing the book last week, and am now proofing it. Actually, my sister-in-law is proofing it as I just can't read it a third and fourth time. She's such a wonderful lady.

I'm going to take the little dogs out for a w-a-l-k (have to spell it or they know what I mean) and then home for some supper and hopefully a visit with a friend. Tomorrow I have another friend coming over for a movie night. It will be nice to have some company.

No comments:

Post a Comment