Saturday, April 14, 2012

Slowly Plugging Along

Weighed in at 171 this morning. Been at a stall for a week or so; I'm sure it will start moving again soon.

The journey continues and seems to be going well. I'm getting my calories and protein, a little too many carbs and just about the right amount of fiber. I don't track sodium, but given the processed meats and Michelina's I eat, I'm sure I'm off the map.

Exercise is still pretty non-existent. My excuse has been that the basement was filthy with renovation dust and such. Although I covered the treadmill and the exercise bike (and completely forgot to cover the TV), I haven't been down to uncover and clean them. Maybe this coming week.

My uncle Les is going to have VSG surgery too. He lives outside Regina and is getting sleeved through a doctor there. No cost as it's through healthcare. Nice to hear. I sometimes wish I had had the patience for that, but I'm very happy I didn't wait. The $4500 was definitely worth it and it's been the best thing I've done for myself in years, if not in my lifetime.

Otherwise life is good.  Mostly happy and healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment